Homemade pizza is as easy as pie. Our easy-to-use Homemade Pizza Kit creates a savory crust and zesty sauce for a gourmet pizza that's ready in less than 30 minutes.
For homemade pizza with a crisp, golden crust, use one dough pouch for each 12" pizza or combine both for a decadent Deep Dish Pizza. Finish with your favorite toppings, then bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Each kit contains:
- Pizza Crust: 2 pouches of dough mix premeasured to for 2 12" Pizzas or 1 Deep Dish Pizza.
- Pizza Sauce: 2 pouches of sauce mix for 2 12" Pizzas. Get the natural sweetness of fresh tomatoes and savory Italian herbs with this easy-to-use mix.
- Also available in Gluten-Free!
- Goes great with PS Seasoning Good Fella Italian Herb!
CRUST MIX: WHEAT FLOUR, ALUMINUM-FREE BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, MALTED BARLEY. CONTAINS: WHEAT
PIZZA SAUCE: TOMATO POWDER, SALT, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER
THIN-CRUST PIZZA (1 12" PIE)
- 1 Pouch Dough Mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Pouch Sauce Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1-2 T Flour (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine one pouch of dough mix with 1/2 cup warm milk and 2 T olive oil.
- Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
- Shape dough into a ball, cover with an inverted bowl and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine one pouch of sauce mix with 1/2 cup of water. Stir and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Using hands or a rolling pin, spread dough evenly to the edges of a 12" pizza pan
- Bake crust for 8 minutes, then remove and let cool slightly.
- Spread crust evenly with sauce mix then top with cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges are crisp and sauce is hot and bubbly.