This recipe is so easy! It can be cooked in a grill or in the oven! Kids will love it and adults will too! Feel Free to add your own toppings too. Black Beans, cilantro, and guacamole are perfect additions!
- 1 1/2lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 3/4cup water
- 1can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1can (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits (8 Count)
- 2cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2cups shredded lettuce
- 2medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1container (8 oz) sour cream
- 3green onions, sliced, if desired
1Heat oven or grill to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Add taco seasoning mix, water and soup; mix well. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Add pieces to beef mixture; stir gently. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
3Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly.
4To serve, cut pizza into 8 squares. Top each serving with remaining ingredients.